Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's BACK!!

This week  the latest Front Porch Kit arrived on my front porch. :)
I've missed those these past few months....how fun to drive home and find that wonderful brown 12x12 box waiting for me on Wednesday!
SO ready and excited to get going with this one...it's a BEAUTIFUL kit.
I had no trouble coming up with projects to do...in fact, I might have to scale back a little. ;)
  We left-brained, crafty-types sometimes set unrealistic expectations, don't we? However, this time I'm hoping that my old organized, right-brained self will shine through this time, at least in the staying-on-task department.  Otherwise she needs to leave me alone. ;)

A couple weeks ago I had the fun job of making Fancy Nancy party invitations for one of my very favorite little girls. Miss Mia-Kate is 6 now...her mama and I have been friends since middle school, and I seriously love those girls (MK has 2 sisters) like they're mine. :) Determined that at least one of them will end up falling in love with and marrying a Hatcher boy.  *sigh* 
Her mama and I would make the most fun moms-in-law and grandma pair EVER.

But, I'm getting off task.  Shocking. ;)
New Front Porch Kit sneaks coming this weekend.
Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment