Monday, March 5, 2012

the BIG reveal day!!

Happy Monday!! Hope you had a great weekend, and enjoyed everybody's peeks. :)  There are so many beautiful projects from the design team girls...I'm in LOVE with this kit.  LOVE.



My favorite thing in the kit is this burlap canvas.  I love all things burlap, and had so much fun creating this canvas of my "person" Tomi and me.  If you've ever watched Grey's Anatomy you understand the "person" thing. ;)  We are our own version of Meredith and Cristina...but maybe not quite as dark and twisty.  Maybe.  Hahaha. ;)

But anyway,  these papers were so fun to turn into birds and branches, and I am AMAZED by how many chipboard letters are included in this kit.  Absolutely NO frustration over being short of a letter at all.  That made me one happy girl. :)


 I made this wrap-thing (great term, right?;) for a vase, and the daisies were calling my name.  More burlap happiness, made a flower out of fabric, tied a bow around it all with this beautiful blue ribbon...happiness again.

 I'm working on a collage of different pieces of art upstairs to inspire and encourage the boys.  The strips of paper made this piece fun and whimsical...excited about adding it to their wall.

 And...here's a layout for you.  This was a recent date with my middle man that I blogged about here if you'd like to read about it.  I love how these papers are fun and girly yet, equally perfect for boyish layouts as well.  Very important for this mom of three. :)

I hope I've inspired you to get busy with this Front Porch Kit.  It's gorgeous, I tell you.  Visit the new and up and running Little Blue House website to order yours today!  www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com

Hurry!  Quantities are limited...you don't want to miss out!

1 comment: